Dr. K. Venkateswara Rao
Professor, Centre for Nanoscience & Technology,
Institute of Science & Technology, JNTU Hyderabad, India.
Experience in teaching with a wide range of subjects including Quantum mechanics, nanomaterial, Characterization techniques, Sensors etc. Wide spectrum of Ph.D research scholars with different back grounds at their Graduate/Masters level in ECE, EEE, Mechanical, Biotechnology, Physics and Materials Science, gave me more scope to enter and approach to different areas of research. I'm always willing and ready to walk the extra mile and put in the extra effort in work.
- Synthesis of Nano materials and Characterization of Nano materials
- Gas Sensing based on Hybrid Nano structures
- Glucose Sensing and Bio - sensor applications
- Energy (Solar & Battery) applications
- Agriculture applications
- Water Purification
- Nanobiology (Antimicrobial activity & Drug delivery