We welcome you to Global Meet on Dermatology and Cosmetology scheduled during April 04-05, 2022 in Online Webinar with a theme of "Explore the Future Advancements in Dermatology, Skin care and Cosmetics". Dermatology Congress 2022 is a remarkable event which brings together a unique and international mix of large and medium companies /industries, leading universities and research institutions making the conference a perfect platform to share experience, foster collaborations across industry and academia, and evaluate emerging technologies across the globe.
Dermatology Congress 2022 is a two-day conference concentrating on Interactive Sessions & Sub-sessions emphasized on innovation and new trends on surgery, trichology, skin care, cosmetology, keynote lectures from Senior Scientists and industry experts, panel discussions, poster competitions and Young Researcher Forum. The conference program will feature well-known and thought-provoking speakers to interactive discussion sessions.
Conference sessions may be organized towards participants with different levels of experience or different positions. Main conference sessions include the following tracks. Choose to follow one track or move between tracks to create your own personalized conference experience.
• Dermatology and Cosmetics
• Hair Transplantation Techniques
• Research in Dermatology and Cosmetology
• Melanoma and Skin Cancers
• Skin Grafting and Laser Treatments
• Psoriasis Treatments
• Cosmetic or Aesthetic Surgery
• Hair and Nail Disorders
• Genetic Skin Disorders
• Nanotechnology in Cosmetics and Skin Care
• Beauty Therapies
• Vitiligo and Skin Care
• Cosmetic Gynecology
• Cosmetic Skin Care
• Skin Infections and Skin Cancer
• Nutrition Related Skin Problems
• Clinical Dermatology
• Cosmetic Trichology
• Laser Treatment Dermoscopy and Micro dermabrasion
• Dermato-Venereology and Pathology
• Surgical Dermatology Plastic, Craniofacial and Burn Surgery
• Laser Skin Resurfacing, Tightening and Tattoo Removal
• Surgical Dermatology Plastic and Craniofacial and Burn Surgery
• Surgical Dermatology
• Plastic and Craniofacial and Burn Surgery
• Neonatal and Pediatric Dermatology
• Diagnostic Techniques in Dermatology
• Skin Regeneration- Chemical Peels and Skin Grafting
• Risks from Cosmetic and Personal Care Products
• Skin Diseases Autoimmune, Cancer, Melanoma and Psoriasis
• Current Trends in Cosmetics and Skin Care
• Nanotechnology in Dermatology and Cosmetology
• Skin Disease and Disorders
• Cosmetic Devices and Equipments
• Plastic Surgery
• Affects and Side Effects of Cosmetics
• Skin Structure, Growth and Nutrition
The Journal of Integrated Healthcare (JIH) aims to represent and publish research articles on high interest in multidisciplinary range of healthcare areas delivered by clinicians and healthcare professionals involved in delivering integrated healthcare. It promotes medical research for clinicians, basic scientists, and others in advancing the integration of multiple disciplines into diverse health care settings, entertains original research articles focusing on various streams of health sciences.
Student research is also encouraged, and special attention will be given to their contribution.
All accepted conference abstracts/papers will be published with ISBN and DOI in Conference Proceedings. In addition, all participants will be encouraged to submit an extended full manuscript to one dedicated Special Issue in "Journal of Integrated Healthcare" on discounted Article Processing Charge (APC).